Member of Ownership Team – Office Manager
The management team, in the Martinsville Office is totally dedicated to supporting sales associates in the growth of their business through such means as, a top web presence, individual coaching, goal setting and training. Our office enjoys a group of professional sales associates who have acheived several levels of recognition.
- Number one office for sales, in the company for fifteen years – 2001 – 2012, 2014-2016
- We have an outstanding team of professional agents serving both residential and commercial real estate needs
Our Office Vision Statement
The Martinsville office work environment will be one conducive to attaining goals.
To achieve this, we will have the necessary equipment, support and training available so each individual can achieve the goals we have mutually agreed upon.
Martinsville will continue to be the top office in the company, leading in GCI, listings, sales, support of our family of services and profitability.
Every agent associated with the office will be productive, contributing and participating in office activities; there will be an overall positive and supportive attitude throughout the office.
Agents will continue to enhance thier real estate education and technology skills.
Everyone in the office will be part of the “team”; including management, support staff, sales associates, mortgage, insurance and title representatives.
There will be open lines of communication between all members of the Martinsville team.Working together, the Martinsville Office, will be a Premier Provider of comprehensive real estate services!
- Business Planning
- On site mortgage representative
- Full time receptionist
- Full time Administrative Assistant
- Non-competing Managers
- Wireless connection
- Training offered on site
- Licensed Realtor since 1972
- General Manager/VP Prudential Pioneer Real Estate 1981-2000
- Partner/Co-President Prudential New Jersey Properties 2001-2006
- Partner/Martinsville Office Co-Manager 2007-present…
- Tom Ferry Certified Coach
- Prudential Certified Manager
- Quality Service Certified
- Certified Career Development Specialist (CCDS)
- NAR E-Pro
Involvement and fund raising with the Sunshine Kids (SSK) foundation; an organization founded for the express purpose of providing fun/vacation oportunities for kids with cancer. The “kids” get to go away with their peers and forget about their challenges for awhile. Along with providing amazing fun filled trips, the foundation also provides chaperones and medical personnel to travel with the kids. This organization has been supported by Prudential Real Estate firms across the country, since it’s inception.
I have lived and worked in the Bridgewater/Martinsville area since 1972. In my spare time I enjoy reading, spending time with my grandchildren and traveling